horse cookies and electrolites

I have been using electrolytes "Northern Lites" from Saskatoon Vet College Prof. Don Hamilton and Dr. Trish Dowling. They taste like salty beer and pretzels my horses really like them. Work on people if needed. I was the official pee collector at a ride( ran arround with  a paper cup on a stick) so they are doing continuous research to improve the product. Used it at the Tevis on Roy Cust's horse and the Pan Ams in Manitoba.
Worth looking at as an electrolite. Costs about $30US for a bucket
Email me if you want more information.
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House
manufacturer and retailer of fine biothane tack
www.biothanetack.com
Devon  Alberta
Canada