Re: Just what is LD competition?

In a message dated 6/21/01 9:27:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jbass@beattynv.com writes:

Truman, Unlike my friend Sylvia, it makes no difference to me who rides what
distance, when or how fast. What I don't understand is why they pay less
money to do it. Why don't all distances pay the same entry?

John you are a bad boy! :-P   I thought LD paid basically the same amount as
the endurance ride?  No?  I think the times that I've ridden an LD <gasp> I
paid roughly the same amount as the 50 milers at that ride.  Are you fretting
about money now that you bought yourself a big, fancy motorhome?  Hmmm....?

Sylvia