Re: RC: Just what is LD competition?

There are very few people in the SE who see a conflict between LD and the rest. Except for a very few people, I could probably use one hand to count all of them, the distance ridden is a matter of personal preference which is respected. There was nothing to roll over about.

truman

Dbeverly4@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 6/20/01 9:26:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,