Re: Re: Simple question, maybe not so simple answer.

Thanks to all who responded to my question about conditioning.  I am sure
you are right about overconditioning too because locally the folks who ride
the 25's are doing a lot more work than what you have described.  I am going
to try to ride every other day with one day being a longer one and one being
dressage.  I think that helps for the rider getting burnt out too!  I don't
know what I'd do without ya all!

Angie & Dakota