Unsportsman-like behavior

Dru tdmonte@theriver.com
It is up to us to stand up for what is right in this sport.
If we do not discipline our own, we will all lose the lands we need to do
our rides. Unsportsman-like behavior and leaving messes for others to
clean up will give the anti-horse people more ammo to use against us on
public lands. We need ride mangers to STRONGLY emphasize at ride meetings
that bad behavior
will NOT be tolerated by anyone, and when you witness someone doing
something that is not kosher, SAY something, either to the offender or to
ride management , asap. MY mentors, most of which are gone now, would have
drug that inconsiderate sponsor off her horse and buried her up to her
head in the sand. Now we must use peer pressure, education and formal
complaints. We all must SHARE our planet with the rest of the people , and
it is not going to get any less crowded out there folks, so don't tolerate
unsportsman-like behavior, ever. And become a mentor, teach it right.
Dru