Subj:RC: Re: [Re: Smoke and Mirrors]
Date:6/14/01 8:26:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:    desertbred@usa.net (EDIE BOOTH)
To:    Tivers@aol.com
CC:    GrandPaws@cs.com, ridecamp@endurance.net, OasisArab@aol.com,
Teddy@runningbear.com

Tom----irrespective of all your verbiage, it does look a little odd.  I was
told Cliff wired money in good faith, without knowing Heidi, on May 25.  I
have asked you twice to let me know about getting an account established if
you are not comfortable with the Idaho account where Cliff's money is. I got
no response about my offer to set up an account and sending you the routing
and account number. I asked for an immediate reponse on that query, without
an
answer.  I do not want to go to the trouble of setting up an account for you
to ignore.  I do not want these funds in my personal account.

I have not heard from Bill's ride manager.  To what do I owe that?  I have
corresponded a couple of times with Bill who said the RM would call-------?
Why would Heidi Smith be called and not the person on the scene?  Couldn't I
prove the truth for Bill much easier?  What is the problem here?

If one party wired the money, why can't the original bettor?  I am ready to
start investigating.

Edie

Tivers@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 6/13/01 7:45:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
GrandPaws@cs.com

writes:

<< Tom,

I suppose you have no money and no proof. The laws of magic hold true--all
smoke and mirrors.

I'll honor my bet until friday a.m. (June 15).

I'll be watching for you on that fast horse.

Cliff >>

My guess is that I make more in a week than you make in a month, Pard. And
don't earn my money by being stupid or telling lies. I'm good for my word
and

always have been. Money is not the problem and time is not a
problem--except