From: SandyDSA@aol.com
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 11:33 AM
Subject: RC: Re: [Re: Smoke and Mirrors]

At the risk of REPEATING MYSELF - why is this continuing to be thrown at us
as public fodder? I can't imagine its correlation to endurance, nor can I
comprehend its pertinence to the public. Contrarily, it ought to be VERY
private.
JMHO.
p.s. Tom, you PROMISED to go away - you promised!
Subj:RC: Re: [Re: Smoke and Mirrors]