Horse Hauling Lay Overs

Carolyn Van Loon bvanloon@pe.net
If all goes well I will be picking up a new horse near Spokane WA and hauling down the 395 to Southern CA.
Please oh please does anyone know of horse hotels or horse friendly places to stay. Hopefully with other equines.

We have a motor home but the horse will require a turn out.Do these places have hay as I understand that hay cannot be brought into CA.

What do you folks do as I have never hauled more than two hours and we will be leaving within the next week and a half.

Any alternate routes suggested?

Thanks,

Carolyn Van Loon