Re: RC: a very bad colt

I had one like this.  From day one he was "SuperStud" and it was a
dominance fight every time anyone or any horse got near him.  He got
gelded and is now living with a family of 3 young girls and is the
biggest, loveable pet of them all!  It's hard to believe he's that same
devil colt I had to put up with!!   Keep working with your colt and as
soon as the vet ok's it, GELD him!

Rae
Tall C Arabians - TX