A very bad colt (from Barb Peck)

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Early gelding is certainly a reasonable option...
 although, you might also want to do
 some research, and ask your vet if
there is data on the normal hormone ratios for stud colts
from birth to weaning age.
There may be some imbalance that gelding alone will not solve.

And I totally agree that once some behaviours become hard-wired  (and I mean this seriously, as in hard wired in the brain) they will be with the horse for life, albiet not as serious if the
horse is gelded (clicker training ot not). These habits (like
a confirmed biter) can surface, even after gelding,  when the horse is stressed.

Good luck,
Barb