Bill, Ti, Cliff/ Bet--arbiter

Edie Booth desertbred@USA.net
Wow...  I was forwarded a couple of posts where I can probably really help things out.

I can help solve it for all of you.  Bill and De Proctor came over and helped us at our local endurance ride in November of 2000, stayed all day working as the vet secretaries and numerous other jobs as well as contributing the Best Condition awards for the 25 and 50 mile rides.  I talked to De less than a month ago to see if they would help June 9--- and I saw Bill and De headed to the Feed Store after I left last Wednesday, June 6.  WE ARE NEIGHBORS--- live less than 8 miles apart--- I could surely not be viewed as a hostile arbiter, and my background as a truth seeker prior to the codifying of the AERC rules in the 80's is pretty well known--- I isolated myself from numerous folks to stand up for a level playing field.  Ask Peter Ansorge-or an old time rider, Larry Lewis.  I'm not the most popular, but I am honest (at least do my best to be.)

So here I am, stepping forward to offer my services as an independant arbiter.     Ti?   Cliff?   Bill?   Heidi?  Any problems?  This could really simplify things for Bill-- there is certainly no need of affidavits, etc.  I'm right here, can be close up and personal AND private.  Will spend some time at it, if necessary.

Has everybody put up?  or will they shut up?

Edie Booth       Canton, TX