Re: RC: Re: a very bad colt

At 10:19 AM 6/12/01, Dolores Arste wrote:
Not to argue but gelding did not help our colt one bit. We gelded him at 5 months. For us, the only thing that worked was clicker training.

As I wrote, "if this is physical..." - place emphasis on the IF.  Of course if testosterone isn't the culprit gelding won't help, but if it is, then waiting to geld isn't going to make anything more easy including clicker or any other kind of training.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                          STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
  Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options