Re: RC: a very bad colt

Hi Barbara

There'll be lots of folks who would disagree but as an Arabian breeder I
would geld this colt as soon as possible.  If as a gelding (given time for
the hormonal influence to die down) he continues to be seriously unpleasant
then you have to consider whether his future lies on this earth.

Heather
Aquitaine Arabians