Fwd: RC: OD from a proud papa

Hi Tom: I can see why you are a proud Pappa. I bet it was hard to part with
Mystical. So Rosie Rollins is writing a article on the Tevis/Old Dominion. I
know that the OD is tuff because my horse (Ibn Aflie)told me so. You see the
OD was his "first" 100 miler in 1992. No I did not ride him but another
Californian, Teresa Cross rode him.  He has since finished the Tevis 4 times
with three different riders. One of those riders was Cynthia Richardson in
1996. She had never done any Endurance ride! That's right not even a 25
miler. She finished 44th on the Tevis her first Endurance ride! The
following year she finished 25th. Same horse Ibn Aflie. I'm a proud Momma! I
managed to get my tenth Tevis Buckle on Ibn Aflie. I know some great riders
have made the long journey from back east. Dr. Mathew Mckay Smith who smoked
them for the win! He has come several times so he is as much west as he is
east! Lorlie Stewart is really a westerner so you can't claim her entirely
either. We will think of something more later. When you see Larry tell him
hi. Bye Hope