Electrolyting / Iodine Toxicity / Source supplement

... Most likely source for iodine toxicity is kelp, actually... Susan G
My horse has been fed Source micronutrients for her entire 7-year life.
According the label, Source contains dehyrated seaweed meals [latin names on
label].  Analysis includes Iodine .07%   I don't use electrolytes.

The daily routine is grass hay and cup of sticky grain with Source (it's a
powder).  My horse is an easy keeper and tends to be fat.  She is big eater
and a good drinker.  She gets gets minimal alfalfa - usually just prior to
and during rides.  She gets beet pulp now and then, but only if we are
working in the heat and I am concerned about hydration (the weather tends to
be cool here).   She has not had any problems.  I am a slow rider and we
don't push the envelope.

I purchased electrolytes (Lyte Now) in case we find ourselves preparing to
ride under hot conditions but I have never had occassion to use them.

At what level is iodine toxic?
What are the signs of iodine overdose?
Should I be concerned about iodine overload because I am feeding Source?

Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA