I got my OF now what????

Carla Lawson robcarla@bellsouth.net
I received my Ortho Flex Stitch Down today from the people I bought it from.
I have a few questions. I need new booties, I contacted Skito Enterprises and
they can make me some new ones with the open cell foam.
I have these WEIRD stirrups....I do mean weird...
They are kind of  Brass and they have an open side.. do I ride with the open side out or in?
kind of shaped like this (_>
I think they are a safety/spring combo. they weigh a bit more than normal do..
also I need to get new stirrup leathers.
and one  more where would you all recommend placeing the stirrups. there are three spots
Towards the front? middle? or back?
I am sooooooo Happy sooo don't ya'll rain on my parade <wink>
Carla (haveing to wait till Sunday to ride it for the first time =0( )
Ansata (Do I look like a guinna pig?)
Haley  (Shhh... I'll hide you I'll stand next to the feed bucket you go to the other end of the pasture)
Rob (maybe you will shut up now!!!)