Cantle Height

guest @endurance.net guest @endurance.net
I am in the process of having a Synergist saddle made and the question of cantle height has come up.  My choices are 3 3/4 inches or 4 3/4 inches.  Can a cantle be too high or too low?    I'll be doing competitive trail where mounting and dismounting are required.  My horse stands 15.2 and I am 5 feet 4. I want comfort, security, and support from my saddle.  Which way should I go?