Re: Horse hair/indian doll status

"KIMBERLY PRICE" <kmprice51@hotmail.com> said:

>I want to first of all THANK YOU to everyone who sent horsehair...
>
>We got tons of it and any additional she will now store...

Jeez, and I thought I was the only one silly enough to actually
*do* this!

But semi-seriously, it really helps pass the time with the
sheddin' blade when you can imagine that that pile of fluff
growing at your feet is actually going to be good for something.

;->

Linda B. Merims
And donors Townshend Night Star (the black hair)
         & UC Electra (the redhead)
           Both *Powerful* Stuff!
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA