Re: RC: Re: Fencing

I have always had wood fencing (I've never had alot of land) and wanted to
try the non climb so I put up a little. In a small area where it gets hit
frequently by hooves and rubbed on the knots holding the wire together will
slide and make holes big enough for feet to get stuck in. Our fence is
getting old and will need to start being replaced, and I am going with salt
treated posts and either oak or salt treated rails - 4 so they don't poke
heads thru.

                                Shelly in DE