Re: Fencing

I too am going to begin fence research and I'm interested in others
experiences good and bad.  I am not necessarily looking of the most
economical, but more interested in long term durability (low
maintenance), and definitely safety.  I will be fencing in Utah and I
have no clue as to how snow should influance my decision (I'm moving
from California).

Thanks, Jennifer