Cool Way to Carry Electrolytes

I got this tip from someone on ridecamp and thought some of you might find
this handy. I pre-mix my electrolytes with applesauce in a Rubbermaid
honey/catsup container. This is a squeeze type container with an attached
cap that can't be dropped or lost. It will hold 4-6 doses of electrolytes
and has a smallish tip that makes filling a syringe fast and neat. The
container fits neatly into a water bottle holder. I tuck an empty syringe in
some pocket where it's handy and never have to mix while I'm on the trail. I
send another bottle along to the vet checks too, in case I need more. Now if
I could just do the syringing with out getting off!

Bonnie Snodgrass