Re: RC: Bad taste in water tanks

I used to run the water through a Britta pitcher and keep it in the fridge
until a friend of mine in the RV business told me NEVER to drink the water
out or the RV tank.  He said that even though it is a closed tank bacteria
can easily get in and could have some unpleasant side effects.  He also
suggested that I use either a small amout of Clorox (about 1T per tank) or
one of the water treatment products out there for water tanks just for safety
in cooking.  I carry bottled water for my own comsumption.

~Randi