From: <guest@endurance.net>To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>Sent: Tuesday, May
29, 2001 7:16 PM
Subject: RC: "The Bet is on!"

> Cliff Rutherford  GrandPaws@cs.com
<<snip>> Tell you what. I'll bet $1000 that what he says is true and I will
> provide > > adequate proof to anyone who will put up the cash. >>>Tom
Ivers, President > > Equine Racing Systems, Inc. > > ERS Home  Page > >
<<snip>>
 > I have forwarded by wire my money to Heidi in a trust account----waiting
> for > ti's matching funds. I believe we need to confine this to some sort
of > time > frame for production of the wager money, for the production of
the > written > documentation and production of any other evidence. Heidi
needs a > time for > the investigation of event locations, witness accounts,
and> forwarding of > any pertinent records.

> > Let's say June 5 for the wiring of ti's funds, June 15 for postmark  of
> > written documentation forwarded to Heidi and courtesy copies should be >
> provided to both bettors. July 4 seems appropriate for the conclusion to
be > > published on line with the awarding of funds to occur within the next
3 > > business days. > >> > Agreeable ti? Put your money where your mouth
is.>>> > Cliff Rutherford> >>>>

> > -----Original Message-----> From: Tivers@aol.com > Sent: Friday, May 25,
> 2001 12:02 PM> > To: GrandPaws@cs.com; ribbitttreefrog@yahoo.com;
OasisArab@aol.com;>> ridecamp@endurance.net> Subject: Bet's on!> >> >> >
Cliff,> > Excelent. > > > > > Tom Ivers,> President> Equine Racing Systems,
Inc.>  ERS Home Page > >

**end**