Check it Out!
Re: RC: Re: ORTHO-FLEX SADDLES
I don't know if OF will be OK. I know a dealer who said that on and off they
are strapped for cash, and when he needs to make a payroll, he calls the
dealers and offers them specials, but they have to pay with a credit card
immediately to get the deal. This person is no longer a dealer because he
told all of the dealers that they either needed to make a HUGE purchase
every month or no more. This dealer is no more.
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
- Subject: RC: ORTHO-FLEX SADDLES
- Anonymous for now, Please None
- This is a warning to those who may not be aware of the happenings at
the Ortho-flex Saddle Co. Their doors were closed
- on May 31, 2001. This will leave many dealers and unsuspecting
people buying direct from Ortho-flex without the merchandice
- they have ordered and paid for. You may want to contact the Attorney
General of the state of Missouri and Arkansas,
- as they (OF) have businesses in both states.
A friend of mine just wrote me that she called OF about her recent order
and was told that they would be closed until July 2nd. Let's wait
and see what happens. Maybe it will all turn out okay.
Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp
Check it Out!
Back to TOC