Too Much Land, Horses not allowed

Hi Patti,

I have been waiting for you to answer Bob Morris's original question as
it is REALLY important?  WHERE DO YOU LIVE?  Most places in the USA have
grandfather clauses in zoning changes because to do otherwise would
violate constitutionally protected property rights BUT if you are not in
the states, I won't be able to help you.  If you are and tell me where
you live, we should be able to find the appropriate state statutes and
constitutional provisions on the internet.  Don't assume that your local
small town (city) council is getting any legal advice.  Go prepared to
discuss the application of state law to the actions of your city council
and STAY CIVIL.

Joane Pappas White
Attorney at Law
Price, Utah