Re: RC: No Trails No Sport!! the ugly can of worms is open in PA.

In a message dated 6/4/01 11:00:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dakoiah@aol.com
writes:

> Hey Howard, can I join your club...they keep trying to kick me off my
trails
>  here!!!
>
>  Juli and Alpine (I don't like rollerbladers!)

Of course you may join our club.  We never turn down membership, don't charge
any dues, and have very few meetings.  But united we are, in our quest to
ride, and ride we shall.  Not just for us and our horses, but so all
Americans can be free, with Liberty, and Justice for all.  haha.

cya,
Howard (you may take away my reins after you pry them from my dead hands)