ReactorPanel at Fort Howes

Not only will RP be at Ft. Howes, but I'll be starting my first ride after being a ridecamp lurker and ride voyeur for the past 18 months.

Look me up at the ride if you would like to see or test ride a ReactorPanel.  Curiosity is welcomed; you don't need to be saddle shopping to check us out.  I'll be in the blue crew cab Ford p.u. with Colorado plates.  I'll be there beginning Thursday night, and will be available all day Friday or on Sat. afternoon.

Carmi Weininger
ReactorPanel Saddle Co.
(303) 530-0531
www.reactorpanel.com