Fwd: RC: Re: Western States 50

The Red Rock Ride, on July 14th is still on. We have been working very hard
to make this first ride the best we can and a ride every one will want to do
again. I am sorry for all the confusion. But I though the Western States 50,
moved to July 7th and was not a sanctioned ride.
Hope to see you all at the Red Rock Ride.
Carol Hoeft
Ess3x@aol.com

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 6/1/01 10:02:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Merryben@aol.com