RE: Old Dominion

I am also planning to go to the OD this weekend, and am feeling alternatively crazy, nervous, and wildly excited about going.  Me and my little Egyptian Arab, Miad, are going to attempt

the 50, and have gotten some good trail advice from my friend Jim Holland who rode it last year.

 It will be the hardest ride we've ever tried to ride.  The OD will be a supreme challenge for us.

We've completed several 50's and one 75, but mostly on non-mountainous terrain.  This will

be the longest trailer ride we've ever done, too.  My non-riding husband is driving and crewing, and

is really up for the trip.  Look for us.  Anyone else from Georgia going?  See y'all,

Missy & Miad