Re: RC: saddle fit and diagonals

I have a horse with this problem, though he hasn't shown any signs of saddle
soreness. I had thought, like you that the big shoulder was the culprit, but
turns out the small shoulder is the one with the problem. The chiropractor
said the small shoulder is that way because the scapula had slipped down. She
fixed it with little effort (for her). <g> The muscles on that side had
wasted, and will take a while for them to come up to the same size as the big
shoulder.
Have a chiro look at your horse, this could be the problem.

Jan