Tall people,slab-sided horses,and spurs

Ray O. rno2m@virginia.edu
 I am 6-2 or so,and my heels fall well below the body line of my slab-sided buddy Chico.Chico is...well,he's Chico,and he's proud of it,and he's never gonna change.He CANNOT be ridden by me without my radical design,custom,home-made spurs.If I were 5-3,and he was of an ordinary torso shape,cueing him would be a very much easier matter.My spurs fit onto my boot ABOVE my ankle,then go up at a 45-degree angle inward and upward,so that i can cue him by turning my ankle-just like a 5-3 rider.