Thank you all for the 4yr old and 25s advice

You all wrote some super things to me. I can not thank you all enough.
I wish I could reply to you all, but that would take all day :-)  so Thank
you!!
I am going to weigh everything, I will let you all know.  I don't think I will
have a decison for a few days.  I will let you know how it all turns out.

Louisa