RC: Breeding Lease

This is not exactly on topic, but it does involve my former endurance mare,
and the possibility of a new endurance horse for me some day.  Has any one
out there had experience leasing a mare out for breeding purposes?  I am not
using my mare.  She's 15 yrs old, produced one nice baby 7 yrs ago.  I have
been thinking about buying a third horse, but can't justify it as long as I
can barely keep two rode.  Some one expressed an interest in my mare a couple
years ago.  I called her back and she's still interested.  I'm taking my mare
to see her tomorrow.  The lady e-mailed me a sample breeding lease, which
seems to cover all the eventualities.  She will keep Misty Moon until the
foal is weaned, and will make whatever exchange for the use of her that we
can agree on, ie. cash or a return breeding or something along those lines.
How about others' experiences--both as the owner and as the lessee?  Bette
and other breeders--do you do this, and if so does it usually turn out ok?  I
just about start bawling every time I think about not having her near me, but
she's not being ridden much, not getting to be out in pasture where I board
this year as they are baling their grass for hay due to the NW drought.  The
gal who wants her has forty acres, and her horses are out on pasture at least
some of the time.  She is  nationally known within her breed, and has both
leased other peoples' horses, and sent her own out on lease.  Any words of
wisdom would be sincerely appreciated.  Thanks,  jeri