Re: Spurs

I agree with Jean, I also would lobby hard against a NO SPURS rule. I
recently bought myself my first pair of spurs, that after a lot of
thinking and researching, I feel are needed. The deciding factor was a
recent article in Equs about spurs. I have never needed spurs on my
arabs but I sure need them on my foxtrotter. I got tired of nagging with
my leg and a one time noticeable jab is much better than a continuous
nagging of my leg. There are situations where I can see them as a
lifesaver such as a steep cliff to keep them over to the side and in
times when you want instant response.

Lauren