Heavenly horse show

Just to brighten your day!  What a hoot!

Lee

Heavenly Horse Show

One day in heaven, Saint Peter, Saint Paul and Saint John were
standing around near the horse paddocks  watching the horses frolic.
"I am certainly bored," stated John.
"Me too," Paul chimed in.
Peter stood and watched the horses. "I know!" Peter began.
"Why don't we have a horse show?" Paul and John thought that the
idea was great except for one small detail that
Paul pointed out.  "Who are we to compete against, Peter?" Paul asked.
The trio pondered a moment when Peter realized the answer.

"We will call up Satan and invite him to the horse show. I mean, we
have all of the finest horses here in heaven,  all of the World and National
Champions are here. His stable is ridden with the spoiled, difficult and mean
horses.
We are certain to win at the show!"

And so the trio calls up Satan on the other realm
communication lines and invited him to their horse show. Satan
laughed  and asked why they would  want to be humiliated like that,
because he would certainly beat them.

Peter, Paul and John did not understand. "What do you mean Satan?"
Peter asked. "We have all of the National and World Champion horses
in our stable in heaven. How could you possibly beat us?"

Satan paused a moment and then laughed. "Have you
forgotten so soon gentlemen?   I have all the judges!"