Re: Re: Shore to Shore

Sorry about that.  I have never been to that ride so I can't say if the
rules were followed.  Every UMECRA ride manager is supplied with a
sufficient number of written copies of the UMECRA rules and most just place
them on the registration table.  At our ride we remind the secretary to
offer them to people, but in the heat of registration I'm sure that they do
not always get mentioned.

I can see how a ride manager may not follow the rule pull the AERC
completion.  My recommendation would be that an affected rider challenge
this with the AERC, if they want the completion on their record.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016
sisufarm@mmmpcc.org