Re: RC: jogging/trotting on pavement

Some horse's have not problem on the pavement, some ice skate on it. I have
one of each. With the mare I would never even dream of borium or any such
thing - she just didn't need it and we could move along pretty good on
pavement unless it was really slick from oil coming up to the top on a hot
summer day in which case we just walked.  The other one is not quite that good
so we tend to be more careful crossing roads and try to keep on the roadside.

Truman