Re: RC: Max

Chris, you have my whole hearted sympathy.  What ifs are just what ifs.  Have
you ever read the poem, the "Rainbow Bridge"?  It kinda helps in these
situations.  Let me know if you want it and as soon as my regular computer
gets back from the hospital I'll send it to you.  This silly lap top won't
let me open any of my regular files.

Sylvia (there but for the grace of God, eh?  And....the ever
faithful...."Hindsight is 20/20)