WE HONOR & REMEMBER ON MEMORIAL DAY

Here's something for all our vets out there. We appreciate all of you!

            In Flanders fields the poppies blow
            Between the crosses, row on row,
            That mark our place; and in the sky
             The larks, still bravely singing, fly
              Scarce heard amid the guns below.

             We are the Dead. Short days ago
              We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
             Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
                In Flanders fields.

             Take up our quarrel with the foe:
           To you from failing hands we throw
          The torch; be yours to hold it high.
           If ye break faith with us who die
        We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
            In Flanders fields.

                 John Macrae (1872-1918)

--
 Helga Loncosky
THE ARCHIVAL MORGAN RECORD--Registry for Foundation and Half-Morgans

The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the
inside of a man"--Winston Churchill