Anne George Saddles

Kristen Truitt ndttex@aol.com
I have owned several different name brand saddles in the past but I must say that for my hard to fit flat wide backed Arab the Anne George saddle I had custom made is the best thing that ever happened to him. The workmanship and quality is hard to beat. I was not able to meet Anne for her to fit him personally but sent her information and photos and the saddle fit him beautifully. Just wanted to let others know about her saddles. Thanks Annie!