Re: RC: Endurance Riding For Complete Idiots

You might be wise to take out the trailer dividers in case tying to the
trailer doesn't work out and you have to go to plan B (example - other
people's loose horses keep running around your trailer all night - it
happens. I made a portable corral out of tubular steel gates from Southern
States. It was cheaper than a ready made corral and has rails spaced close
together - no room for horse heads to poke thru. Stay away from electric
fence, JMO but I don't trust it.

About the conditioning, read different books/articles, find out your horse's
history - how many years of what kind of riding/old injuries.

I started in '97 and can't believe how little I knew then and how green I
still am. Good luck.

                                    Shelly in DE