to those who could have done better ..

Jonni <jonnij@ntws.net>
You know, its sad when a fellow horse person has to ask that people stop sending them notes and suggestions after they have just suffered an incredible loss, and gone through a horrific experience. Chris poured her heart out, telling the experience they had, in hopes that maybe it would help someone else to prevent a bad situation. And yet, people are sending notes to tell them how "they would have done it different". Don't you think they have gone over in their own minds how they would have done things different???

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Offer comfort to them for their loss.....but sending them what ifs, could haves, and should haves are only making the pain worst. Put yourself in their shoes.......

Chris, I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. My heart goes out to everyone in Max's life.

Jonni, Texas