Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #661

In a message dated 5/25/2001 5:56:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

: Apparently your Vets can interchange and Vet either the AERC or
FEI Riders. So I am sure any FEI Rider will be happy to accept a AERC Vet
examine their horse. Do I understand you? Reading the Biltmore posts I got
the jest that ride Management hadn't passed AERC Rider psychology 101.

Good grief....All vets at Biltmore were AERC vets and vetted all horses.  FEI
entered horses just had to have some extra paperwork and an extra
exam....otherwise they were vetted exactly the same during the ride as
non-FEI entered horses...and the GIST of Biltmore Ride Management is they are
the BEST

Susan Kasemeyer