Re: Annie George Saddles

Erica DeVoti ponyexpress@frontier.net
I also have an Anne George saddle and it has worked out great for both me AND my horse! Annie met me at a ride, and was able to get Czar's measurements and had my saddle ready in about 8 weeks or so (right on schedule).  I had tried a few other name saddles and found them not quite right, but as soon as I rode in hers I knew it was a match.  My horse moves out freely with it, and it is not soring his back.  It is very well balanced.  Czar gives everything the hairy eyeball and has dumped me in the past with my previous saddle, but in Annie's saddle I have been very secure. I also am not as sore after a ride. The workmanship is beautiful and solid--I would highly recommend anyone give her saddle a try.