Fwd: Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Re: FEI/AERC Rules

Hi Barbara: Apparently your Vets can interchange and Vet either the AERC or
FEI Riders. So I am sure any FEI Rider will be happy to accept a AERC Vet to
examine their horse. Do I understand you? Reading the Biltmore posts I got
the jest that ride Management hadn't passed AERC Rider psychology 101.