RC: Re: Re: From the Trenches

Well, then I must be a bit sadistic as well!

When I had to move Ibn, I phoned a stable yard and the lady who answered (the mom of the owner) said "They REALLY love their horses" in reply to my question if it was possible NOT to have a stable and have Ibn sleep out, implying that I didn't love Ibn as much, 'cos why else would I be so cruel as to make him sleep out in the open?!

Also, I sent my new baby to a place where he could run around and grow up with 10+ horses, hilly, large with good pasture.  The place is slap bang in the middle of polo and racing yards and the owner is constantly phoned to say "Your horses are out!"

Smiles
Kristene