Fwd: Hello

Anybody have an interest in this post....?
---- Begin included message ----

Dear Stover,

My name is Anna, I'm from Spain. Horses have always been my hobby, but this year I have started to work with them, I'm training endurance horses and I'm really enjoying it. I don't have a lot of experience but I've been in The World Most Prefered (Dubai) because a horse I was training took part in the competition, I spent there a month. I don't know if it is possible to come to the US to train horses, but if you know about somebody who is looking for a trainer, could you tell me?

Thank you. See you.
---- End included message ----