Re: Re: Chris Paus and Max tragedy

> Ok, there are the words "insurance concerns."  Doesn't this mean that
> commercial carriers HAVE INSURANCE?  Why don't they pay for this dead
> horse?  Original note said the new owner was out the money and had no
horse.

We used a hauler to bring a mare from the west coast.  Said hauler was
recommended by the seller and has been praised before on RC.  We never ended
up getting ANY shipping paperwork, we were never able to find out if the
haulers were even licensed & insured after the fact (I was not happy about
no paperwork).  I am not interested in mentioning names, but I learned to
ask all this type of stuff up front.  There are lots of "professional
haulers" out there that are not licensed and insured.