saddles: OF Patriot & posting

Hi - On the topic of saddles, I have a Ortho-Flex Patriot that fits my mare
well (system III btw), but I feel like I can't balance while posting.  Feels
like I'm either pitched too far forward (I end up leaning on the pommel
thing) or while posting I have a hard time staying light in the saddle.
Plus my knees and ankles are killing me.  Is this an indication that the
saddle doesn't fit me?  Should I let the stirrups out another inch??  I
thought about going to 1" leathers and perhaps they'd hang in the back of
the slot and effectively move my stirrups back a bit?

I have the stirrups the same relative length as on my ReactorPanel saddle,
and I don't have problems with it but it's on another horse...

My mare likes the saddle, so I'd like to keep using it if I can work this
out.

Thanks -

Michelle