Re: RC: Re: Trailers

Perhaps the steel and aluminum trailers are close in weight however, living
in the Northeast with our road salt exposure, steel trailers seem to rot away
quickly here.  I myself chose a steel framed (for strength) and aluminum skin
with wooden floor.  The wooden floor can be replaced very easily if needed
after 10 or 15 years and the aluminum skin looks sharp after years of use.
The steel frame will blister with rust but stays structurally sound with
proper care...

Works for me..